Ashie Motors realizes that these are unprecedented times, when we must all do our part to ensure we help flatten the curve. We are hopeful that these steps will protect our staff and customers, while at the same time allows us to provide essential vehicle sales to many people who still need a new vehicle.
- A new cleaning schedule has been implemented to ensure all common areas are disinfected after every single customer.
- We have set up hand sanitizing stations at our entrance for our staff and customers.
- We have implemented a new vehicle disinfecting procedure for all vehicle hand offs, this includes any vehicle that is going out for a test drive.
- We have implemented a mandatory 14 day self-isolation policy for any staff who has travelled outside of the country. We have also asked that if any staff members exhibit symptoms associated with COVID-19 to stay home and then follow the self-isolation guidelines as directed by the Ontario Government.
- We are asking all customers who have travelled or who have symptoms of COVID-19, not to visit our dealership, but instead utilize our many online and telephone options.
- We have taken steps to allow for proper social distancing measures within the dealership as well. All customers and staff must be at least 6 feet away from each other.
Effective March 23 the dealership is closed but we wanted to take this time to remind all of our customers that we are available by phone, email or via our website and we are able to conduct some of our business online. We understand that this is a time of uncertainty and we are closely monitoring the situation. We will share any changes or updates with our customers as more information is shared with us.